Inside & Outbound Sales Specialist Job Description
Job Title: Inside & Outbound Sales Specialist
Compensation: Commission based (This can translate to a 75K + per year salary if goals are met!)
Business Leads To Call: will be provided
Job Location: Brampton Ontario
Position Type: Full Time
Reports to: CEO
- Do you have the ability to make a phone call feel like an in-person conversation?
- Do you have an entrepreneurial sales perspective to work with our team?
- Do you thrive in a competitive environment always striving to win?
- Do you settle for nothing less than crushing set goals?
- Are you relentless about follow up, quick-witted, and hungry?
If you can answer, “YES” to these questions – This opportunity is for you!
We have a fast-growing digital marketing agency called Marketing Blitz Inc. and we help service-based companies and professionals in Canada, the US, and the UK to grow their businesses by helping them to generate predictable leads and gain massive exposure online using Technology, Online Advertising, SEO, PPC, Responsive Website Design etc.
We work with a variety of service-based businesses, both large and small and have experience in a wide range of different markets, where we consistently deliver our clients with results. While other digital marketing agencies provide services to all businesses in all industries, we focus specifically on service-based businesses. This gives us a competitive edge and our clients love it. Our core product offering includes:
- Website Design And Development
- Google AdWords And Pay Per Click Advertising
- Search Engine Optimization
- Online Reputation Management & Marketing
Who Are We Looking For?
As a result of continued growth, we are expanding and on the search for a creative, resourceful, results-driven Rock Star sales professional with an entrepreneurial perspective to work with our team, manage a diverse range of businesses to help us deliver amazing to our clients in Ontario.
The Sales Specialist person will be responsible for building and maintaining amazing relationships with our business client, increasing sales revenue via effective inside and outside selling techniques and responsible for lead generation, qualifying and closing sales both over the phone and through email.
What We Expect: Key Areas of Responsibility / Sales & Customer Service
As the title says, we’re looking for a “Rock Star Sales Specialist” and this doesn’t mean anybody… You must satisfy all of the following requirements to be considered for this job:
- Outbound and inbound calling business clients from targeted lists and be RUTHLESS about hitting and exceeding sales goals – Specifically related to calls per day, appointments per week, and sales closed from set appointments
- Building strong relationships with customers while providing a consultative sales approach.
- Effectively sell and upsell the customer by utilizing various tools available.
- Discusses online advertising needs with businesses; understands and promotes Marketing Blitz products, services, and solutions relevant to each client needs.
- Grows revenue and expands our current client list by providing creative advertising solutions and actively prospecting new business opportunities.
- Initiates sales process by prospecting, making initial presentations, understanding business needs, developing proposals, and closing sales; works proactively to secure new clients by effectively positioning Marketing Blitz and presenting the value of our product lines to businesses.
- Responds to objections and maximizes time on the phone with potential businesses and takes control of the conversation to lead the prospect to an end result - a sale.
- Manage priorities and time management.
- Be able to clearly demonstrate company/product value to prospects
- Log all communication in CRM - “If it’s not in our CRM, it didn’t happen”
- Tech-savvy a bonus and eager to learn about digital marketing industry
- Report On Key Performance Indicators – Daily & Weekly:
- Outbound calls per day
- Appointments set per week
- Sales closed from set appointments
Administration & Management:
- Prepares a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, KPI's and adherence to goals.
- Presents and negotiates rates with clients; prepares and signs client contracts.
- Completes weekly sales planner to forecast weekly sales to targets, to manage sales activities, and to help focus efforts on requirements necessary to achieve sales targets.
- Contributes information to Marketing Blitz’s market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from clients; recommends new solutions and services by evaluating current solutions and identifying needs to be filled.
- Represents Marketing Blitz professionally and enthusiastically both to internal and external customers.
- Responsible to meet overall sales targets and objectives for specific client base.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.) mandatory.
- Experience guiding customers with product selection
What you’ll bring:
- Ability to immediately engage business clients with an enthusiastic and persuasive presentation style.
- Ability to maximize time to generate new business; must be quick on your feet and take control of telephone conversations.
- Minimum 2-5 years competitive sales experience in an inside sales or direct sales environment.
- Advertising or Marketing experience a bonus
- Experience selling B2B products and services
- Prior experience working in customer service role preferred
- Ability to manage cold calls and referred leads
- Capable of responding to objections quickly and use the limited opportunity to detail features and benefits of product offerings.
- Self-driven, ambitious, professional and Willingness to commit time and effort to ensure success and results; ability to remain focused on the goal and not easily discouraged or distracted.
- Ability to develop relevant digital marketing and online advertising product knowledge specific to customer needs.
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Office and other computer tools
- People skills; effective team player with strong communication (verbal & written) and listening skills.
- Thick skin – ability to effectively deal with rejection and move forward to success
- Experience working with phone dialer and CRM’s (Power Dialer and Salesforce a plus!)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written - Good speaking voice/demeanor
- Proven track record of exceeding objectives and goals
- A self-driven, ambitious, and professional attitude
- Ability to effectively follow a script, take feedback and be coached as needed
- Customer focus and has a desire to help small and midsize businesses succeed
- Strong work ethic and coachable attitude
- Ability to work independently
- Some direct sales experience is helpful
- Lead generation skills
- You love providing solutions in an efficient and timely manner
What we offer:
- We offer a rewarding sales compensation plan with 50 % commission on all sales closed
(This can translate to a 75K + per year salary if goals are met!)
- We provide you with all of the tools and support you will need to be successful and help you earn potential commissions of up to $75,000 + range annually, but commission is uncapped
- Recognition for hard work and participation
- All Training is provided:
- internet marketing overview
- Video sales training and
- Lead generation systems training
- An excellent position in a high growth company – We’re just getting started the water in the bucket is only going to rise, jump in!
- Opportunities for repeat business and reorders
- An uncapped earning potential, there is a lot of room for growth based on your performance.
- Professional and financial growth opportunities
- Friendly and fun environments
- Ability for you to make decisions, create change, and help grow a company – while growing your self
- No dress code, laid back work environment, lots of fun!
Still reading? Interested? OK, we want to hear from you!
To apply, please email the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resumes, Cover letter answering the questions at the top of this ad “ About Job” section, and telling us why you’re fired up about this opportunity
- In your email, include the subject line “I’m Your Next Rock Star Sales Specialist”
- Finally, please provide additional details on why should we hire you over all the other applicants?
****We get a lot of applicants and we want to make sure you’ve read our requirements all the way to the bottom. If you don’t include the items above, you won’t be considered for the position. We would like to thank you for your interest but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Join our team to build your digital marketing sales career and reach new levels of success
We’re excited to hear from you!!